AWS Community Nordics Slack
For a lot of us, Slack is increasingly becoming the place where professional communication happens. It redefines how easy it can be to communicate and network today.
We believe that Slack can help our striving AWS User Groups in the Nordics become an even more vibrant community:
- A community where the communication continues between Meetups.
- A place where people can ask questions and help each other.
- Somewhere where we can get to know each other a little better, outside of the sometimes (for many of us) a little awkward social setup at Meetups.
A genuinely good place where we support each other and have a little fun along the way.
Come and join us at the AWS Community Nordics Slack and help shape our community!
You can sign up for the AWS Community Nordics Slack here (it's free).
Once you're onboard, the following guidelines are intended to help you navigate our community:
- Go and introduce yourself in #intros. Tell us about yourself!
- There’s a Code of Conduct. You should read it!
- Join your AWS User Group channel (e.g. #ug-copenhagen)
- If your favorite topic isn’t being discussed, create it! Announce your newly created channel in #new-channels.
- Please keep the conversations in English as we have a lot of international community members
Hope to see all of you in Slack!